President's GB Dinner Favor
During the Great Books dinner at Presidents William's home, two GB 5 students spoke about what the main focus of their thesis is. I have been worried about the thesis that comes at the end of the proverbial tunnel ever since I found out about it. I had been told that I would have to write upwards of 40 pages and then defend it in front of many people. While I will still have to defend it, I learned that I have the option to do a project-based thesis that seems much more appealing to me. The two GB 5 students put my mind a little at ease through the explanation of their own thesis project. I am glad I attended this dinner and may perhaps be looking forward to the thesis, only a little.
During the Great Books dinner at Presidents William's home, two GB 5 students spoke about what the main focus of their thesis is. I have been worried about the thesis that comes at the end of the proverbial tunnel ever since I found out about it. I had been told that I would have to write upwards of 40 pages and then defend it in front of many people. While I will still have to defend it, I learned that I have the option to do a project-based thesis that seems much more appealing to me. The two GB 5 students put my mind a little at ease through the explanation of their own thesis project. I am glad I attended this dinner and may perhaps be looking forward to the thesis, only a little.
Comments
Post a Comment